At Falcon Wealth Advisors, we understand that choosing to work with a Wealth Advisor is more about establishing a relationship, not making a transaction. There are three distinct ways that we differentiate our practice from other financial professionals:
1. We only act in a fiduciary capacity with our clients. Simply put, we are legally required to act in their best interest.
Many of our clients are surprised to know that not all financial professionals have a fiduciary responsibility; some attempt to be a fiduciary and a broker. At Falcon Wealth Advisors, we feel it’s impossible to be both, so we choose to only act in our clients’ best interest.
2. We create goals-based financial plans for our clients, and collectively review them at least twice a year. We believe that investing without a goal is speculation, which is why our entire team plays a part in helping clients reach their goals.
3. We don’t use advisor-sold investment products in our clients’ portfolios. Wall Street has muddied the investment waters to capitalize on the retail client. We disagree with charging fees on top of fees. We leverage our independent business model to obtain research from a wide array of sources and select individual stocks and bonds for our clients. By doing so, we eliminate the middleman, which helps lower costs and increases control and transparency.
Many of our clients come to us having never worked with a Wealth Advisor, while other clients are seeking a second opinion from their current financial professional due to a poor client/advisor relationship, bad performance, high fees, etc. In any case, we offer a no obligation complimentary confidential consultation where we’ll take you through our five-step process.
After the dust has settled, (typically a month or so) we’ll meet again to confirm that all the accounts are established and invested according to your financial plan. We’ll also help you interpret your statements and address any new questions. If you haven’t already enrolled in our online services, we will gladly set that up.
Once our relationship has been established, we look to continuously provide value through our ongoing services.
DEDICATED TEAM APPROACH
• 9 Degreed Professionals
• 2 Wharton Educated Executives
• 2 Chartered Retirement Planning Counselors • 1 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
• 1 Client Experience Director
• 1 Financial Planning Analyst
• 1 Investment Analyst
• 1 Client Concierge
CUSTOM FINANCIAL PLANNING
• Signature Financial Plan – Crafted Based on Unique Client Goals
• Multiple Financial Goal Capabilities
• Social Security Breakeven Analysis
• Two In-Person Advisor Reviews Annually
• Two Advisor Phone Check-Ins Annually
• Two Proactive Service Calls Annually
TRANSPARENT INVESTMENT OPTIONS
• Individual Security Selection
• Fee Based Pricing
• No Mark-Ups or Commissions
• No Investment Products
• Discretionary Investment Management
• Mathematical Process
• Independent Viewpoint
• Institutional Research